Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Blog

Hello everyone! Let me introduce myself. My name is Kim. I'm a student at SUNY Cortland. This is my first experience with blogging: something new :) So, this blog will cover many different topics relating to Physical Education. I'm currently taking a course in the fundamental approaches to effectively teaching Physical Education.  So, it is my honor to share with you what I learn along the way and my personal experiences. That being said, I expect to increase my abilities as a teacher and thus the abilities of my student! So let dove in.
Over the break, I attend three classes. Dance, Self Defense and Sport Psychology. It was an extremely busy couple of weeks but well worth it! I learned some new skills. I'm particular excited about the self-defense skills as I hope to one day be able to incorporate a self-defense unit into a school's Physical Education curriculum.

No comments:

Post a Comment